Genetic Testing and Cancer Precision Medicine
Cancers are genetic diseases caused by the gradual accumulation of mutations. When cell-regulating genes are mutated or damaged, cells lose control and proliferate endlessly, eventually leading to malignant tumors.
Accurate identification of each unique gene mutation in a patient’s solid tumor provides the best clinical evidence for precise clinical treatment, molecular classification and disease monitoring, as well as key information for new scientific discoveries.
CanSelect™ Optimized Genetic Testing with 51-gene panel
Is one of several tumor precision medicine products, applicable for all patients with solid tumors such as lung cancer, gastric cancer and colorectal cancer. Using high-throughput and high-accuracy NGS technology, it focuses on testing gene mutations related to cancer and targeted therapies. It provides the best evidence for precise treatment.
· Focused – Detects 51 genes that are well defined in cancer and targeted therapies.
· Precise – Guides for 39 approved targeted therapies and 21 chemotherapies to provide valuable clinical evidence.
· Clinically relevant – Provides information for molecular classification and prognosis assessment.
· World-leading sequencing platforms – Uses high-throughput and highly effective Illumina sequencing platforms.
· Guaranteed data accuracy with two independent algorithms for data analysis – Provides comprehensive, rapid and accurate analysis of cancer mutations with two independent proprietary algorithms from John Hopkins University and Genetron Health.
· Professional report interpretation and follow-up – Provides one-on-one professional medical interpretation and consulting, with regular follow-up every three months, and report updates every six months with the latest scientific findings.
All solid-tumor patients (newly diagnosed patient, patients with drug resistance and patients with disease relapse)
Tumor sample (one of the following）
Fresh tissue: surgery (mung bean size), biopsy (more than 2 pieces), formalin fixed tissue (1 piece of mung bean size)
Frozen tissue: surgery (mung bean size), biopsy (> 2pieces)
Paraffin slides: surgery (over 5 slides), biopsy (15-20 slides)
Paraffin blocks: 1 piece (mung bean size)
5 ml peripheral blood, or 2 ml saliva, or 50 ml saliva mouthwash (choose one, peripheral blood preferred)
Turnaround time (TAT)
14 days (upon receiving samples)